• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
What is your least favorite weather month?

HoarfrostHubb

Hard to pick a favorite. I simply love the change of the seasons.....which makes Spring and Fall very cool.....Winter rocks....at least the past few years.

October might be my favorite. Transition that often allows me to enjoy a bit of everything.....including snow at the cabin, time at the beach and building the first fire.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good one too funny my married life analogy .

Sept- you see her with a friends girlfriend, the glowing sun reflects off her Auburn hair you flush with excitement when introduced

Oct - your first date like the first frost tickles your interest with knowledge of better things to come

Nov- Things have evolved so by the end of the month it's heavy heavy petting and are teased with soon to be full consumption

Dec- Feb- Wild and crazy with late night multiple bangs everywhere possible, there is a constant need for more and more.

March- April. The thrill is gone, reality sets in, the chores need to be done, consumption is sporadic and less intense but every once in a while the intensity is brought back

May- August- if lucky a quick Stroker than it's over, you live on the memories of what once was

Better to live in anticipation of what is to come.

For me all the winters in the past compiled together are nothing compared to the next one.

Passed winters are just notches in my pistol.

Only the next one really matters.

Gonna sled today. Lost very little cover yestiddy.

April wants to talk. Ok, I'll humour her.

Vim Toot!

Better to live in anticipation of what is to come.

For me all the winters in the past compiled together are nothing compared to the next one.

Passed winters are just notches in my pistol.

Only the next one really matters.

Gonna sled today. Lost very little cover yestiddy.

April wants to talk. Ok, I'll humour her.

Vim Toot!

By August the loins are stirring always holding out hope for a regeneration of the spark that drew you in.

Memories are only as fresh as the best offered. I am satiated right now but am sure by September I will be looking for the glow.

By August the loins are stirring always holding out hope for a regeneration of the spark that drew you in.

Memories are only as fresh as the best offered. I am satiated right now but am sure by September I will be looking for the glow.

Snow substitutes sex

Old weiners talking bs

So what else is new?

Vim Toot!

Why every month can be awesome

January -- snow storms, arctic outbreaks

February -- highest snow storm frequency, some arctic air

March -- snow storms, flooding

April -- flooding, late season snow, rapid transition to spring

May -- first legit thunderstorm threats, some severe, first 90+ days

June -- severe threats, heat waves

July -- severe threats, heat waves

August -- severe threats, heat waves, hurricane season starting up

September -- peak of hurricane season

October -- hurricane season still in gear, first flakes, high wind threats

November -- first snowfall, high wind threats, classic transition to winter

December -- snow storms, tastes of arctic air, classic holiday atmosphere

man, it comes to a three way split between October, November and April. I really can't decide. I might be able to rule April out because sometimes its warm...but then again sometimes it flat out SUCKS with cold, nasty rain. November just blows, and October does too. And it seems to be cloudy a lot in those months.

Why every month can be awesome

January -- snow storms, arctic outbreaks

February -- highest snow storm frequency, some arctic air

March -- snow storms, flooding

April -- flooding, late season snow, rapid transition to spring

May -- first legit thunderstorm threats, some severe, first 90+ days

June -- severe threats, heat waves

July -- severe threats, heat waves

August -- severe threats, heat waves, hurricane season starting up

September -- peak of hurricane season

October -- hurricane season still in gear, first flakes, high wind threats

November -- first snowfall, high wind threats, classic transition to winter

December -- snow storms, tastes of arctic air, classic holiday atmosphere

Freak.

Even though they can be boring as hell, I like September and especially October. The pleasant days and cool nights start to get you in the mood for winter. Plus, you have football. April is just an electrical bath waiting to happen.

The only redeeming qualities about April is that it is replete w playoff hockey and baseball makes it's triumphant (well, not this year lol) return.

The only redeeming qualities about April is that it is replete w playoff hockey and baseball makes it's triumphant (well, not this year lol) return.

Baseball makes it a little more bearable...at least we have something to look forward to at 7:05PM EDT. This year makes me want to connect a cable from the light tower to a bathtub full of water.

Baseball makes it a little more bearable...at least we have something to look forward to at 7:05PM EDT. This year makes me want to connect a cable from the light tower to a bathtub full of water.

Hopefully they win on Friday, but with Lackey going I wouldn't be suprised if they were rolln' the tarp over you by about the 7th, when the beer gets cut off.

Hopefully they win on Friday, but with Lackey going I wouldn't be suprised if they were rolln' the tarp over you by about the 7th, when the beer gets cut off.

That's probably the one game out of the year where nobody cares if they win or lose since the atmosphere is fun, but I suspect this year might be different.

November frequently has the first snow of the season for many, so its kind of exciting in that sense. The absolute weather is kind of cruddy though, I will agree with that.

But with the excitement of the first snow and the first "trackable" events, the month is definitely more exciting from a wx standpoint than something like September or October. I'm understanding this question as to which is more meteorologically exciting...not which month has the best wx for outdoor activities.

75F and partly cloudy is fine outdoor wx in September, but the weather is boring as hell in New England.

Archived