12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 27th Clipper - Feb 28th Dripper Obs/Disco

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be some cranking T storms in your area. Ice inland near hunchback, crazy day

If we can manage some icing and another cold (35F or so) rain for most of Monday, Tuesday should be great for you.

It was perfect conditions last night, 1 day after a similar event (snow then rain then snow Friday with amazing ice).

Yeah it could. This little sw push of cold will probably make it to ne ct..maybe just sneaky cold down to Kevin, def to the north. Your area may be icy in the morning for sure.

It's sneaky sneaky..No melting today at all except from the trees and pavement...even with some sun

Hopefully that CAD will retard the push of warmth somewhat tomorrow

How about wave 2?

It's sneaky sneaky..No melting today at all except from the trees and pavement...even with some sun

Hopefully that CAD will retard the push of warmth somewhat tomorrow

How about wave 2?

There could be a second wave, but this whole thing is getting kicked east at the same time. As of now, I don't really see anything.

If we can manage some icing and another cold (35F or so) rain for most of Monday, Tuesday should be great for you.

It was perfect conditions last night, 1 day after a similar event (snow then rain then snow Friday with amazing ice).

dave can you pm me your cell...i was there last nite and the nite before ....would have liked to taken a run with ya bout 18 visits this year

I don't expect tomorrow to be much of a factor from here north in NY or in VT.... Ice in the AM then brief temps to 40 in some spots and then a flash freeze. The snow can absorb much more rain than will fall out of this.

2 inches fell here last night in the clipper...more just north/east.

If we get warm rains into Vt this week it will get ugly downstream on the Ct River.

I haven't seen the Euro, but on the GFS a lot of serious cold dumping over the pole into North American and we have numerous storm threats. I feel bullish that at least one of them brings a good dump of March snow. Last year March was just devoid of arctic air as I recall.

Anyway this week looks fine to keep the snow intact after tomorrow's brief warm up. Deal with the 168 hour threat later I guess because a lot can change.

I'm just going to enjoy every bit of snow, because we are nearing the end regardless. Hopefully sometime during the second week or mid March works out.

LOL where in Westport, im in southport lol.

My brother-in-law's place, about 1/2 miles south of the Merritt. .

What a differene between there and here. Still snwoing lightly here at the Pit. Roff slides outside the family room are just ridiculous. I may try to clear some snow from the end of the driveway.

Apparently, an accident on I-91 in Deerfield has causeed southbound delays that go at least above Greenfield. Gonna be some foiks from CT/NY/NJ with a long drive home today!

27.3/24. There's going to be some ridiculous melting taking place at some point. Looks like the qpf has come down for tomorrow--that's good.

My brother-in-law's place, about 1/2 miles south of the Merritt. .

What a differene between there and here. Still snwoing lightly here at the Pit. Roff slides outside the family room are just ridiculous. I may try to clear some snow from the end of the driveway.

Apparently, an accident on I-91 in Deerfield has causeed southbound delays that go at least above Greenfield. Gonna be some foiks from CT/NY/NJ with a long drive home today!

27.3/24. There's going to be some ridiculous melting taking place at some point. Looks like the qpf has come down for tomorrow--that's good.

Im sure the difference is amazing, we have another week or so and by then everything but the piles will be gone, however, a month ago the snowpack was historical down this way, all good things come to an end, and for those outside NNE and the mountains, our luck may have run out.

Archived