• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Return of winter.....let's rock to the records..2/20-25.

weathafella

Why are you so concerned over a 7 day forecast though?

If he thinks the warmer solution is more likely, then its not a big deal to put up a 42 and rain or something. People have plenty of time to see additional more up-to-date forecasts for next weekend. I'm sure most are concentrating on Monday's snow threat anyway.

I don't think it's a big deal to wonder why a mix wasn't offered as a choice when the GFS ens and Euro ens both signify that could happen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's a big deal to wonder why a mix wasn't offered as a choice when the GFS ens and Euro ens both signify that could happen

Because he's leaning warmer? I dunno...to me its really not a big issue.

I don't think you'd be complaining if he had snow/ice with a high of 31 in the graphic but failed to put the possibility of rain...since rain is a very realistic possibility.

Because he's leaning warmer? I dunno...to me its really not a big issue.

I don't think you'd be complaining if he had snow/ice with a high of 31 in the graphic but failed to put the possibility of rain...since rain is a very realistic possibility.

I'm not complaining..I'm simply wondering why it wasn't mentioned. He explained why he didn't..He's going with the Euro op. Ok that's all I needed..not a personal attack

Observation, some Mets here mention weenies an awful lot, fetish? I have noticed how really protective and conservative some can be, good traits but this winter has many more times than not provided them with many an under forecast bust, which of course never gets mentioned, but weenies overcasts never get forgotten. Just a point.

From hr. 51 of the 18Z WRF... about 6 hr. after the WAA thrust has cleared.

post-4215-0-02993900-1298160745.jpg

Look at that surface thermal gradient ... low 70s to upper teens DC to Jamestown, NY... transition season is here and it can be very exciting!

Nice pickup, volatility will be the theme this year, expect some real biggies, tornados on one side, blizzard on the other.

also don't be the Jack azz that wastes a HR with no one on base (most leagues limit HR's per game)

don't hit back up the middle as well. (unwritten rule)

still howlin out there

i think 4-5 inches will be common by mon noon.

Middles open!

Yep think you are correct . Great to be home in the foot to 15 plus snow, SE CT is a disaster in spots but neighborhoods look ok.

Why does Andy stay segregated to the upstate NY thread??

Sub forums suck, entire board is segregated, whole new social stratification. Nothing will change my mind ever. It is what it is.

Heavy winds cranking up again. Not mentioned anywhere but wind chills are seriously cold feeling tonight. Imagine lots of piss in and moanin going on.

Archived