• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Return of winter.....let's rock to the records..2/20-25.

weathafella

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does Andy stay segregated to the upstate NY thread??

I have a bad hand. I don't even post as much there as I would like and I haven't updated my blog in a long time.

As for this event I think SNE will do very well. I think the area between a DXR-PVD line to the south and along an I90 line will do very well. Mostly snow..

Kev/Blizz knows other stuff too and I trust he'll keep it off the board publicly and not even divulge if asked but I have to keep a low profile for the time being. Nothing against anyone on this side of the world. (Except GINX he's a dorck. :lmao: j/k)

I have a bad hand. I don't even post as much there as I would like and I haven't updated my blog in a long time.

As for this event I think SNE will do very well. I think the area between a DXR-PVD line to the south and along an I90 line will do very well. Mostly snow..

Like your Avatar, hope the hand heals, miss ya round these parts

thanks sir

does that mean 5-6 'ish.

My daughter went to the Uconn women's game today with my wife..and she came and asked me to pull up Cinderella Man..and that they played this song there today (parental advisory) Seriously WTF??

one of my favorite lines.. "there's a storm comin that the weatherman couldn't predict" Snowman.gif

I hope you feel better soon. We miss your posts and insight.

Sub forums suck, entire board is segregated, whole new social stratification. Nothing will change my mind ever. It is what it is.

Heavy winds cranking up again. Not mentioned anywhere but wind chills are seriously cold feeling tonight. Imagine lots of piss in and moanin going on.

You have a point here, too. Where does ENY vs WNE's wx end at the NY/NE border? This is where subforums do fail BIG time IMO. It would IMO require me to double post in the NY subF and SNE subF. This will always be an issue

You have a point here, too. Where does ENY vs WNE's wx end at the NY/NE border? This is where subforums do fail BIG time IMO. It would IMO require me to double post in the NY subF and SNE subF. This will always be an issue

Having not ventured into the NY subforum much, are there many posters from your area?

I like what you post since many times what happens to you makes its way to me. Plus you give Kev a bunch of crap :snowman:

3-5" incoming and not many people amped up...

I'm totally amped up. I'll be hiking in pre-dawn snow Monday for some turns. If things are good Im heading for Mt.Greylock for the afternoon session. The best part of ski season hasn't even gotten here yet. Oh yes, very. very amped.

rev texted me said he's dancin with clothes pins on his nips....he's geeked up.

Is he wearing a hat like in s_bos_wx's avatar?

What a winter he's having. Unreal. After all the crud that people give him, he is getting pasted...:snowman:

BOX has me at 0F Monday night. Better wear the long undies after sweatin' me ballz off yesterday 12.6F

I'm totally amped up. I'll be hiking in pre-dawn snow Monday for some turns. If things are good Im heading for Mt.Greylock for the afternoon session. The best part of ski season hasn't even gotten here yet. Oh yes, very. very amped.

Well, for a guy who drinks tea and enjoys Mass grown, you always seem amped up :P

How long does it take to hike up Greylock with skis and boots? Is Thunderbolt nasty?

Is he wearing a hat like in s_bos_wx's avatar?

What a winter he's having. Unreal. After all the crud that people give him, he is getting pasted...:snowman:

BOX has me at 0F Monday night. Better wear the long undies after sweatin' me ballz off yesterday 12.6F

with the tide turning this weekend and a decent to very good march (1'st half) appearing to set up.....this winter is looking to be potentially great for many SNE areas.

Archived