Newest Member
    Toothache
January 31-February 2 MAJOR Winter Storm

Powerball

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you guys are really superstitious.

It just so happens that I created the thread when the GGEM had a blip. I can't really control that. You also must remember the EURO had a blip just like it the other day and thus far it has come back to the consensus.

Please relax everyone, our region will get our storm. Hoosier's more than welcome to create another thread if that's what everyone wants, but I don't want to delete the little discussion that has taken place in this thread either. I apologize for wanting to track and talk about what might happen.

Wow, you guys are really superstitious.

It just so happens that I created the thread when the GGEM had a blip. I can't really control that. You also must remember the EURO had a blip just like it the other day and thus far it has come back to the consensus.

Please relax everyone, our region will get our storm. Hoosier's more than welcome to create another thread if that's what everyone wants, but I don't want to delete the little discussion that has taken place in this thread either. I apologize for wanting to track and talk about what might happen.

im just messsin around Powerball, its all good.

Kokomo, if you didn't see my reply in the previous thread, I'm leaning more on the NAM/Euro thermal profiles right now. I'm not convinced the GFS is done trending although I'd obviously love for it to verify.

I did. Tough to bet against the King and a high res model which agrees with the King. :yikes:

Archived