Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Banter thread

Mr Torchey

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8/4, Good idea Ginx, so many threads, this one feels like home. Awesome day of skiing at MRG, I'm in a ski frenzy these days. Going to power up Thunderbolt on Mt.Greylock tomorrow after work. B'east Sunday. I can't believe January is almost over. It's going by way too fast. I wish Winter would never end.

Thanks, Steve

Great day/evening skiing and riding at Wachusett today. Best powder day I have ever done there.

Lots of little jumps to play in, did moguls a bit and they were great. Crowd was not bad.

I was just in the car and was thinking, like Pete, I wish it could always be winter. I do appreciate seasons, but winter is by far my favorite.

Great month this year!

8/4, Good idea Ginx, so many threads, this one feels like home. Awesome day of skiing at MRG, I'm in a ski frenzy these days. Going to power up Thunderbolt on Mt.Greylock tomorrow after work. B'east Sunday. I can't believe January is almost over. It's going by way too fast. I wish Winter would never end.

Your golf clubs miss you

I was driving around today and its just so awesome. Sometimes I wish I had more time off from school in the winter to get out and enjoy it. I hope next week delivers big time. I could use a 3' snow pack. Heck, make it 4' or even 5' or 6', why not. lol.

The only bad thing I could find about this was one more snow day and were going to start going to school during some of our Feb break...meaning less time to get out and enjoy it. Having said that, bring on the snow.

:snowman:

DC is a Disaster with still a quarter million w/o power. They got hit hard with the ole bag of WTF but in retrospect it probably prevented our server from crashing due to offline weenies.

I haven't even been reading up on what happened down there. No snow for them?

18F. Awesome night.

Heavy, Heavy snowshoeing this weekend.

Archived