Newest Member
    Toothache
Banter thread

Mr Torchey

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our waitress at the GTG had hers half out..lol..Cold Miser was glued

Was at a bar friday night and some chick took it all off, She said she was getting a boob reduction and someone said why so she flopped them out and said they were to big while she juggled them with both hands

I still remember when I was at Woodstock 94 and various topless chicks in the crowd near me. LOL First time I saw pierced nipples....

Was at a bar friday night and some chick took it all off, She said she was getting a boob reduction and someone said why so she flopped them out and said they were to big while she juggled them with both hands

How long have we known the Super Bowl was going to be at the new Dallas Stadium, and those fookin idiots can't get the temporary seating finished and 400 people who have tix are not allowed in to watch the game...Aguilera rips the lyrics to the National Anthem...Black-eyed Peas suck!

THREE STRIKES YOU'RE OUT...fookin morons!!!

How long have we known the Super Bowl was going to be at the new Dallas Stadium, and those fookin idiots can't get the temporary seating finished and 400 people who have tix are not allowed in to watch the game...Aguilera rips the lyrics to the National Anthem...Black-eyed Peas suck!

THREE STRIKES YOU'RE OUT...fookin morons!!!

It sucked, Aguilera fooked the anthem up

Archived