Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Banter thread

Mr Torchey

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suns out in boston and looking to be a mini-torch today with temps already up around freezing.

They trucked literally all the snow out overnight from the main roads here. It was bizarre walking to dunkin this morning and not having 3 foot+ piles of snow everywhere. - Jerry this is in brookline village on washington and harvard st. - they truck it out of coolidge corner too?

Hey NW CONNECTICUT, to continue discussion about this winter

average snowfall here is 52-53", last 14 years average is 53"

Haven't hit 50" yet here, A lot of Northern Litchfield and far W. Hartford have really missed out on some storms. This year is only slightly ahead of 2002-03 and that year had a huge Feb. This year is well behind 1960-61. Southern and Eastern CT are the ones doing really really well especially the Coastline.

Hey NW CONNECTICUT, to continue discussion about this winter

average snowfall here is 52-53", last 14 years average is 53"

Haven't hit 50" yet here, A lot of Northern Litchfield and far W. Hartford have really missed out on some storms. This year is only slightly ahead of 2002-03 and that year had a huge Feb. This year is well behind 1960-61. Southern and Eastern CT are the ones doing really really well especially the Coastline.

yeah, I thought you've hit more than 50". I have at my home location and I'm only 15 minutes north of you. weird

I'm actually slightly further North than you, You are 15 minutes West, you do have 400ft in elevation but elevation hasn't meant squat this year so far.

mistook collinsville for unionville

im still SLIGHTLY further N of you though or right at your lat, well depending on your location in collinsville. I'm as far north in harwinton as you can get without being in Torrington

Archived