Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Central PA Late January Thread Part II

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about them, but I thought I'd be sharing misery with fellow Central Pennsylvanians, but much to my surprise most of you are going to do quite well. That's a good thing, but I wish it would translate to up here as well.

Hope you and the ipt group get surprised.

Really surprised no www here. Roads are awful. Wife driving, well.

i feel for you guys up north...we were in the same boat...i'd take a driving rain storm if it meant snow for you guys.

Even though it's not possible to order up such things, I would never wish, nor ask for something like that from anyone. We just need an all encompassing snow event where everyone gets a good hit and there's no ridiculous gradient.

Even though it's not possible to order up such things, I would never wish, nor ask for something like that from anyone. We just need an all encompassing snow event where everyone gets a good hit and there's no ridiculous gradient.

Unfortunately it's hard to get all snow here without someone nearby getting shafted by mix or rain.

http://radar.weather...ct=N0R&loop=yes

correct me if I am wrong but this looks to be coming due north right now. Maybe a tad east but think we are in good shape in south central PA to get into some really heavy stuff.

it is coming due north right now...central pa could be the pivot point for this beast. we are good to go for several hours of heavy snow

it is coming due north right now...central pa could be the pivot point for this beast. we are good to go for several hours of heavy snow

I really have to keep my emotions in check, but I'm wondering if that might actually happen. It's a race against time though. The collapsing line is moving east pretty rapidly along I-80.

That is what I thought...in a lull right now but in 30 minutes or so should be back to mod/heavy snow. I think this pretty much tell us no model got the placement of the coastal correct. EURO was probably the closest in the mid range.

That is what I thought...in a lull right now but in 30 minutes or so should be back to mod/heavy snow. I think this pretty much tell us no model got the placement of the coastal correct. EURO was probably the closest in the mid range.

yes, no model got the low correct, the latest surface analysis shows that. It looks right now that it's coming right up the coast.

Archived