Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Pattern beyond Jan 21st

Ginx snewx

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome!

It is. the skiing has been fantastic. 12+' for the season so far. I've worked for many years as a ski reporter and my favorite thing to do is bust ski areas inflating totals. MRG is honest to a fault. When it's thin cover their snow report will say "fast grass and slippery rocks".

Don't be afraid...that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger....

Lol trust me I'd never be hired to decorate anything.

My role would be to make those big burly men work together in harmony. I should bring Kevin!

Kevin says he hates camping, likes the creature comforts. I don't think he'd like AK.

If you get a chance. Listen to Matt Noyes's live discussion from tonight on his web page. Really interesting. Buying into big storm and cold solution if i heard him right.

He is such a weenie. I really love his livestream feature. Just watched him on NECN now and he is going public about it.

Big snow big snow. Where, details remain to be seen

Is anyone else finding it quite cumbersome to get measurments due to how high the bankings are.....I mean, if this event next week pans out, I'm going to need a trampoline or ladder; I'm not used to this.

Highest reading in heavily shaded area- 24.5"

Lowest reading in very exposted area- 17"

I'm going with a 21" depth.

The 8.5" from today has compacted to 7" of fluff on the surface, but the bottom 14" is bullet proof crust.

He is such a weenie. I really love his livestream feature. Just watched him on NECN now and he is going public about it.

Big snow big snow. Where, details remain to be seen

He grew up in NE just like the rest of us. And he his a weenie just like the rest of us. But he is really passionate about it and really knows his stuff.

It's so funny reading these reports from people who don't normally have much of a snowpack, isn't it?

It's great to have everybody (almost, sorry Phil) getting a decent snowpack.I spend all day everyday out in the snow so I know it can be tough to get around but.......

No.....the bankings around my driveway are enormous because there is limited space to put it.....we have lilacs all up along the sides of the driveway.

Well, I can imagine in a more urban setting, where space is at a premium, it can be more problematic. Still, nice problem to have.lol

Ok, Eric...we get it; you and Pete have the biggest met dic*s around. lol

Mine is bigger.

Archived