Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,037
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

October Discobs 2026


JenkinsJinkies
 Share

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, IronTy said:

Pfft, if this is what we have to look forward to in the el nino - gray, misty, wet every weekend - bring back the la nina.  

I learned to love Nina. They bring much better winters to my area in the lowlands. Starting this winter I'll be on the Tug Hill where Nina demolish the region. I think of frozen ponds, a light snowpack, deep blue sky, cold temps when I think Nina. When I think of Nino I think of mud, extended cloudy periods, 80 on Christmas, lots of rain, snow that melts the day after. 

Drizzly

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ji said:


Is there a good radar that picks up drizzle. How can fields be closed from mist?

Not sure if it was just this morning drizzle or also the rain yesterday and Friday. They also don’t try too hard for fall baseball I’ve learned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dailylurker said:

I learned to love Nina. They bring much better winters to my area in the lowlands. Starting this winter I'll be on the Tug Hill where Nina demolish the region. I think of frozen ponds, a light snowpack, deep blue sky, cold temps when I think Nina. When I think of Nino I think of mud, extended cloudy periods, 80 on Christmas, lots of rain, snow that melts the day after. 

Drizzly

Yeah it seems like in SoMD pretty much everything is better in a nina other than drought.  I still miss a good noreaster even if it if mostly white rain.  But not this never ending gloom shit.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...