• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

Sorry for the off-topic post. But I was trying to figure out whether Pennsylvania is the best state, and I noticed that U.S. News and World Report has us at only 40th best [in other words, 11th worst]. Do you guys think this is a fair ranking? Why is it so low? Pennsylvania is the 5th most populous state, has plenty of natural beauty and a mild climate.
Link: U.S. News and World Report Ranking for Pennsylvania
This nation tends to ignore class differences like an infection that won't go away. Unfortunately the worst you deny them the worst infection you get. I fear we will deny them and solutions too long for a good outcome

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm waiting for Blizz to make the first move - then I'll buy in his neighborhood so that I can borrow his fully gassed snow blower in South Beach. 

Lol, 1 week in Florida is more than enough for me, until maybe next Spring Training!

My snowblower actually had a decent workout this year after getting used 5 times.

Just getting home from work after a long day and realized it never rained like it was supposed to…opened up RadarScope to see that beast of a line! Where the hell did that come from? Central PA wasn’t supposed to get severe today? 

7 minutes ago, Storm Clouds said:

Just getting home from work after a long day and realized it never rained like it was supposed to…opened up RadarScope to see that beast of a line! Where the hell did that come from? Central PA wasn’t supposed to get severe today? 

The HRRR was tooting that line all day though when I last looked it suggested some falling apart as it moves east into a more stable environment.  I can see lightning to the west already.  

Damp 52 this AM.  1/10th" of additional rain from the line last night.   .15 for the day yesterday.   Looks like CXY and MDT did similar last night though LNS did not. 
We can't buy a good thunderstorm this spring east of the mountains. Only one I've had in many months came in February

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Damp 52 this AM.  1/10th" of additional rain from the line last night.   .15 for the day yesterday.   Looks like CXY and MDT did similar last night though LNS did not. 

Yeah really weakened as it moved east.  Only .01" and that's probably rounding up ha.  Low of 51. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Only .02" of rain here overnight. 

Batum saved the Sixer's bacon. Embiid was in his typical playoff form until the final few minutes. Harris was absolutely abysmal. 

Harris was where he should have been at the end - on the bench.  He's become unplayable.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, anotherman said:

Harris was where he should have been at the end - on the bench.  He's become unplayable.

He really has. I don't know how Nick will handle him going forward. 

Every game I watch, I sit and analyze every move that Nurse makes and compare it to what I think Doc would have done. I highly doubt that Doc would have had the guts to bench him. 

Have you noticed how many close games we've won over the past month or so? Games that we NEVER would have won in the previous years. Last night's game...if that was last year, we were toast. 

• Like 1