• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

12 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Significant storm potential continues to show for the middle of the next week on the 12z models.

The 12z GFS & Canadian both have a strong low off of the coast.

The Canadian run gets snow to most of PA this run.

Maybe 1 last event to track …?!

IMG_5979.png

IMG_5980.png

Everything continues to show different variations of cut offs in different locales of the Northeast.    Shaping up to be a not Spring week.   After Sunday, highs are BN for a week. 

I been trying to post a spc severe probability map for day 4 , but apparently the forum reduced the file size from a ridiculous 1mb to 25.4kb. Even an spc map reduced 75% is over 25 kb so I can't post shit. Is everyone limited to 25kb ? Any ways spc has up 30% sever probabilities for day 4 already for the central US . That's not a common occurrence.

3 minutes ago, Yardstickgozinya said:

I been trying to post a spc severe probability map for day 4 , but apparently the forum reduced the file size from a ridiculous 1mb to 25.4kb. Even an spc map reduced 75% is over 25 kb so I can't post shit. Is everyone limited to 25kb ? Any ways spc has up 30% sever probabilities for day 4 already for the central US . That's not a common occurrence.

Your total images allowed may be full....go to your name in the top right (on a PC/mac web page) and select attachments and see if you have to delete some. 

• Thanks 1

[mention=1366]Itstrainingtime[/mention] is probably on his 5th mow. I'm hoping for numero 2 tomorrow 
Permafrost has just thawed up this way. I was surprised to see some of the flowers around my house blooming. Mike will have mowed 40 times before I so much as get my mower out for spring training.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Permafrost has just thawed up this way. I was surprised to see some of the flowers around my house blooming. Mike will have mowed 40 times before I so much as get my mower out for spring training.

I am looking 2nd week of April at best here. 

Edit-Just had a gust to 45. 

12 minutes ago, Yardstickgozinya said:

I have 20+ clients spread out all around the Harrisburg area. Not a single one has had to mow yet although a few are now ready for a first mowing.

I think the early spring weather in late Feb and early March to the east of the Susky has really ramped up grass there.   I would have to set my mower at 2" here to even see it do anything.   If we get a whole week of rain or snow like shown next week, the grass should take off when the warm temps finally arrive back the week after. 

• Like 2

Phillies home opener was fun...
...until the bullpen came in. Holy crap, the Phils bullpen sucks. Poor Wheeler.
MLB.com ranked that sorry ass bullpen #1. Wheeler outdueled the dude who is probably going to win the CY Young and then his bullpen got teabagged. If I were Wheeler, I'd probably smack every one of them with a fish.

Guy given the win is named Pierce Johnson. Prince Albert wins a baseball game.

• Like 2

MLB.com ranked that sorry ass bullpen #1. Wheeler outdueled the dude who is probably going to win the CY Young and then his bullpen got teabagged. If I were Wheeler, I'd probably smack every one of them with a fish.

Guy given the win is named Pierce Johnson. Prince Albert wins a baseball game.

As a pirate fan I'm happy for whiskey

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Those West Shore people think everything they have is bigger and better, even exaggerating others totals.  LOL.  

33 this AM. 
I remembered this morning that you mentioned us possibly getting decent rain this afternoon. I was surprised by the blinding sun

6 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I remembered this morning that you mentioned us possibly getting decent rain this afternoon. I was surprised by the blinding sun

Clipper time.  Late tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow night could be a good soaker as well.    Some snow maybe for our Northern folks tomorrow evening and then again Tue. 

image.thumb.png.7efe49ef5ba372822b961e4d62ede3f5.png