Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2024 Valentines Day Rain/Snow/Who The Hell Knows Thread

WinterWxLuvr

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I’ll see what the ensembles say but i can kind of feel it slipping away

This probably will slip away in the end, but at least we have something to watch while we wait for our HECS to lock in at D10 and never waver.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 2

9 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

the vort pass was norther - but the shifts are quite modest. a shift like we got in the last 48 hours of our last storm would be a difference maker. and we've got 120 to go lol

It has been the outlier, and just made a move towards consensus. If the Euro makes a notable shift next run, I might stay interested. Places near the PA line probably have the best shot with this one.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, snowfan said:

Come at me…

If it's going at 1"+ hour rates like the run had it, that'll end up incorrect. Especially for northern spots where it kicks off between 7-10am. Probably not relevant anyway. But the snow depth map has sucked ass the 3 events we had this year. Gotta blend it with other, equally bad snow maps at least

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

If it's going at 1"+ hour rates like the run had it, that'll end up incorrect. Especially for northern spots where it kicks off between 7-10am. Probably not relevant anyway. But the snow depth map has sucked ass the 3 events we had this year. Gotta blend it with other, equally bad snow maps at least

Crappy surface temps + midday usually doesn’t work too well unless you’re far N/W of the cities. I’d feel better about our chances if this was coming in overnight. 

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic