• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan/Early Feb Medium/Long Range Discussion Part 3

WinterWxLuvr

No can kicking on the latest Euro Weeklies.

Here is where the 12z EPS left off today & the latest Weeklies for the same time stamp at 0z on the 11th. They look very similar.

The latest Weeklies then show this absolutely golden look 4 days later for Valentine’s evening on the lowest image below.

This could be a lot of fun tracking specific threats if this look continues to hold.

IMG_4751.png

IMG_4752.png

IMG_4753.png

• Like 8

Not gonna lie, I really want the 5-6th window to work out. Been tracking it for ages it seems, and it is still almost 10 days away lol. How great would it be to get a moderate event leading into what looks like the period with the most upside this winter.

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Not gonna lie, I really want the 5-6th window to work out. Been tracking it for ages it seems, and it is still almost 10 days away lol. How great would it be to get a moderate event leading into what looks like the period with the most upside this winter.

Can we get another cape storm?? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Our epic winter period is right around the corner. Just another couple weeks. Hang tight y'all. B)

Been here for many years, and I believe I never remember you being so hopeful.  Let's do this !!!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Probably some meteorologically impossible, physics-defying, thermodynamics-defying solution! :lol:

(But seriously, my guess is it will show something like 12Z, with a suppressed solution).

EPIC sig material

• Haha 1