• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 15th-17th 2024 Arctic Blast/Snow Event

John1122

Last visit and post for the night. @Chattownsnow and @Uncle Nasty I think the chart above from @TellicoWx eases the Chattanooga anxiety a little bit. We should be able to avoid a Dallas Cowboys style melt-down.

I'll feel better when I see snow falling. Warm air is hanging tough in KCHA but we're always the last to cool off. Already snowing in Knoxville. LOL Chatty. Back to the game! 

• Like 7
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, nrgjeff said:

Last visit and post for the night. @Chattownsnow and @Uncle Nasty I think the chart above from @TellicoWx eases the Chattanooga anxiety a little bit. We should be able to avoid a Dallas Cowboys style melt-down.

I'll feel better when I see snow falling. Warm air is hanging tough in KCHA but we're always the last to cool off. Already snowing in Knoxville. LOL Chatty. Back to the game! 

Hope you guys score...yeah anxiety little high here waiting on the temps..or I'm just old and impatient lol

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, nrgjeff said:

Energy-Jeff.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, nrgjeff said:

Got pissed off they started charging to watch the playoffs,so i joined the boycott to not watch,plus the Jaguars melt down was easier for me  to do this:D

• Like 3

Last visit and post for the night. [mention=2235]Chattownsnow[/mention] and [mention=4350]Uncle Nasty[/mention] I think the chart above from [mention=9999]TellicoWx[/mention] eases the Chattanooga anxiety a little bit. We should be able to avoid a Dallas Cowboys style melt-down.

Hoping for a good one! I hope you're not a Dallas fan. If you are, my apologies. 25bcbb535b98fc34dc7077e1d841990e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On a separate note, there has got to be something off with a station(or programing issue) just to the west of Knoxville.  It had 22" of snow and 1.0" of water, and nothing the same around it.  It is very visible on the 3K NAM.  Anyone know how long that has been an issue? @Daniel Boone, you might be the person to know this....

Or that might be the elk in @Holston_River_Rambler's neighborhood.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carvers Gap said:

On a separate note, there has got to be something off with a station(or programing issue) just to the west of Knoxville.  It had 22" of snow and 1.0" of water, and nothing the same around it.  It is very visible on the 3K NAM.  Anyone know how long that has been an issue? @Daniel Boone, you might be the person to know this....

Or that might be the elk in @Holston_River_Rambler's neighborhood.  

It has to be the Elk ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic