• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 15th-17th 2024 Arctic Blast/Snow Event

John1122

This tracks. I think your PWS is pretty accurate. I'm reading a temp of 40.8 (it is dropping pretty steadily now) and a DP of 31.4. The temp drop is encouraging, but the DP has basically been steady all afternoon. I'd like to see it drop down a bit. Surface wetbulb is way above freezing right now, but that doesn't mean we can't cool further.
It's more accurate now. I realized my clock was off by 6 or 7 minutes. I'm anal about the small things and had to adjust it to the correct time. My wife rolled her eyes at me.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Uncle Nasty said:

Walden Ridge, as in Signal Mtn. area of Chattanooga, or is there a different Walden Ridge? I'm using TapaTalk on my phone, and American Weather doesn't show locations on the app.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Same ridge just further north between Dunlap and Soddy-Daisy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chattownsnow said:

85fb3f0ac2027b06237e33c8d27549ee.jpg
Wishing I still lived in soddy daisy right now. Every mile north is gonna count I think lol. East ridge TN here. DP and temps been steadily dropping slowly now. Fingers crossed here in Nooga

I'm in same boat as you, and why I hate being in a "good" location on models. Temp and dew running way behind schedule now here...

T-39

DP-31

• Like 1

fb1aee96a8676ff183cf0091ac8922e6.jpg
PWS in the area in the valley seem to be dropping in temp pretty nicely from north to south to me. The Arctic air doesn’t seem to be getting hung up too badly.

Yeah it took a little longer, but temps are starting to fall. In East Ridge sitting at 39.

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic