• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring first regional significant winter impact event. Magnitude likely tempered. At this time NE PA/SE NY and SNE primarily. Jan 7/8.

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

What’s the POS Ukie  show

edit at least it’s about 30 miles WSW compared to 0z (for 18z tommorrow)

CT won’t love it , hits NE Mass hard into S center NH and SW Maine 

whatever it’s worth 

We haven’t liked it for days. 

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Unbelievably tough call here. Wouldn’t be surprised if my map shits the bed in interior se Mass, but I’m sticking with 5-10 here 

I was thinking 3-6 here but maybe 2-4.  Hopefully we slam overnight.

31 minutes ago, WeatherX said:

Yeah the GFS rips the guts out at the 700-500 level for a few hours after midnight through about 5am for most south of 84. Hopefully its an overshoot and doesn't pan out like that

If you ignore snow totals, you will see it keeps highlighting the same areas around Burlington, New Hartford, up to MA border. 

I know it's taken in jest, but the geese are quite active around here today.  Saw and heard multiple groups packing up and getting out of town.  As one astute poster mentioned the other day, they seem to be more reactive than predictive.  Lots of evidence of that today.

9 minutes ago, Layman said:

I know it's taken in jest, but the geese are quite active around here today.  Saw and heard multiple groups packing up and getting out of town.  As one astute poster mentioned the other day, they seem to be more reactive than predictive.  Lots of evidence of that today.

Any of them suslack while you were watching them

Just looked, tbh I wasn’t totally enthused with soundings on 12z NAM for eastern SNE

Kbos a tic warmer to 34-36 compared to 32-33 last night through most of event, and the best lift is often below DGZ

The snowfall maps look great but verbatim on that run we’ll be really dependent on rates and robust CCB for the higher amounts

• Like 1