• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring first regional significant winter impact event. Magnitude likely tempered. At this time NE PA/SE NY and SNE primarily. Jan 7/8.

Typhoon Tip

Just now, WeatherX said:

Do you believe him? 

Nah, he's your one of the mill meteorologist... JOKING!!! Ryan's not want to hype things up unless he sees everything lining up close to the event. I've always followed him and he is one is definitely one of the good ones.

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Nah, he's your one of the mill meteorologist... JOKING!!! Ryan's not want to hype things up unless he sees everything lining up close to the event. I've always followed him and he is one is definitely one of the good ones.

Of course. Ryan is measured and totally professional.

For central and E mass Decently confident going 7-12 for most NW of 128 with higher end over E slope of ORH county . I think SE mass away from ocean sees 4-8. 

I anticipate a modest CCB but nothing more than adding about 3 inches . I anticipate part 1 to hit CT/ W Mass the hardest

I’ll live with that call .

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

For central and E mass Decently confident going 7-12 for most NW of 128 with higher end over E slope of ORH county . I think SE mass away from ocean sees 4-8. 

I anticipate a modest CCB but nothing more than adding about 3 inches . I anticipate part 1 to hit CT/ W Mass the hardest

I’ll live with that call .

Yeah at least here I think part II only enhanced the max potential. If we fail on the initial thump it’s likely a disappointment overall. 

• Like 1