• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring first regional significant winter impact event. Magnitude likely tempered. At this time NE PA/SE NY and SNE primarily. Jan 7/8.

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Not seeing your panic at your spot. Ct shore always in peril with East wind but column is pretty damn cold.

I can’t see the 06z Euro yet but yeah. If after that disaster run the EPS and then the 06z GFS collapsed that’s one thing. They didn’t. So far that dry torch run looks like an outlier. 

We’ll see what 12z does but it’s easy to understand that a lot of backsides will be tight until the warnings are up and snow boards are covered given how historically bad it’s been here. We’ve found a multitude of ways to fail. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Not seeing your panic at your spot. Ct shore always in peril with East wind but column is pretty damn cold.

I'm only 12 miles as the crow flies from the shore.. So I have a lot less wiggle room .. glad to see 6z euro beef up and tick se with the warming aloft .. also I think a lot of that warming comes with a potential dryslot, need to keep heavier rates in most of CT , I could see snow growth being putrid if it ticks back north.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moneypitmike said:

I'm close to muting.

2 hours ago, SRRTA22 said:

You're just trying too hard

Use the ignore button…it’s excellent. Wish I did that a long time ago. I don’t have to see any of his ridiculous posts. Ignore him and he is no longer relative. He’s disingenuous period. I ignored all of em. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Box forecasting virtually no snow here, less than an inch. Let’s see how that plays out 

Goal posts real wide in Taunton , hate forecasting that area . My HS friends from Raynham always ask what I think for that area, many times it’s now cast or uP in air to 36 hrs out with ocean influence variable based on track ,etc 

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Lol I knew that was coming.. Plenty of reason for caution down here.. I'm one of the furthest southwest posters on this forum.. Like I said NE CT still looks great.. SWCT much different story..

Plenty of reason for caution. You’re right about there being less wiggle room down there of course. I still like 5-10 broadly after seeing 06z stay away from that mess at 00z. 

6 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Lol I knew that was coming.. Plenty of reason for caution down here.. I'm one of the furthest southwest posters on this forum.. Like I said NE CT still looks great.. SWCT much different story..

You’re getting crazy bud…it was a blip run. 6z came back nicely on Euro, and GFS, and EPS.   I mean c’mon..you’re a meteorologist for god sakes. It would be like a cop panicking during an emergency situation…hold it together.  If 12z shats the bed, then you can tell us you told us so. But at 6z things seem to have stabilized. 

• Confused 1

Just now, WinterWolf said:

You’re getting crazy bud…it was a blip run. 6z came back nicely on Euro, and GFS, and EPS.   I mean c’mon..you’re a meteorologist for god sakes. It would like a cop panicking during an emergency situation…hold it together.  If 12z shats the bed, then you can tell us you told us so. But at 6z things to have stabilized. 

I think this should be a safe space to panic. Better here than with the general public lol. 

• Haha 1

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

I think this should be a safe space to panic. Better here than with the general public lol. 

I know but it gets incredibly annoying…one frieken run.  If 6z collapsed and went the way of 0z, then I’d be with him completely. That didn’t happen.