• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 Banter

George BM

Ya know what...way too much bad news about next month and our future snow climo in the LR thread...and it's quickly fouling up my good mood. I was hoping for a big snow next month, but I may have to just let that go...

I think I'm just gonna enjoy what my Ravens are doing right now! At least THEY aren't affected by Badley cells (yes I said BADley) and pac jets on roids....THEY are playing well :lol:

24 hrs max off of the HREF shows 3 to 4 inches of rain over south central Texas just in the next 24 hours! That's just the beginning of the next few days! HRRR shows a lot of rain here as well!

That's a rainy FOLKS!

'Bout time this Nino gets its shoddy act together!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Ya know what...way too much bad news about next month and our future snow climo in the LR thread...and it's quickly fouling up my good mood. I was hoping for a big snow next month, but I may have to just let that go...

I think I'm just gonna enjoy what my Ravens are doing right now! At least THEY aren't affected by Badley cells (yes I said BADley) and pac jets on roids....THEY are playing well :lol:

Lmfao on your interpretation of Hadley cells.

Ravens are absolutely killing it. 

Anyone live along the Potomac, and can report if there's ice on / in it or not?   Was thinking about going up that way for Sunday drive later.  Always neat to see that.

Driving back from DCL earlier, I saw ice on the Potomac crossing the American Legion Bridge and from the GW parkway.
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

What do I think of the NFC championship including 2 teams the ravens completely demolished?

I’m for it 

The Ravens just need to take care of business against one of the top QBs in the league next week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

What do I think of the NFC championship including 2 teams the ravens completely demolished?

I’m for it 

Except it doesn't work that way. You know it. Do that twice and now you're talking. Second time around usually a big difference. We'll see. Baltimore is my pick for sure but don't see them running away with it at all. Let's see what that spread is later. I bet it's -2.5 

1 minute ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said:

Yeah Lamar Jackson is 21-1 against the NFC.. if we get there, we should win

Yeah but his advantage is that teams in the nfc haven’t faced him that year.  If they play the Niners - it will not be easy at all.  Niners will be ready and familiar with the Ravens.  

19 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Wow, just terrible if you’re a Bills fan. 

Well, let’s go Ravens! 

so brutal - you have to feel for the kicker.  I feel like Allen had a guy open about 10 yards downfield on that 2nd and 9 but he went for the endzone.  Oh well.

The Ravens look unstoppable - gonna be an epic game.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pazzo83 said:

so brutal - you have to feel for the kicker.  I feel like Allen had a guy open about 10 yards downfield on that 2nd and 9 but he went for the endzone.  Oh well.

The Ravens look unstoppable - gonna be an epic game.

Youre rigjt. Diggs was running open. Had him easily for the first down over the middle, crossing. Allen got greedy. His bugaboo. 

That's why Buffalo with Allen won't win with McDermott. I bet McDermott is gone.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

Youre rigjt. Diggs was running open. Had him easily for the first down over the middle, crossing. Allen got greedy. His bugaboo. 

That's why Buffalo with Allen won't win with McDermott. I bet McDermott is gone.

Not a fan of the guy but he did seem to pull this team together when they were .500 and looked to be going nowhere. As for Allen, he is a gunslinger and will throw some picks, ignore the open underneath receiver for a big play chance, and is inaccurate at times. Still one of the best QBs in the league and a dual threat like Lamar.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic