• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

Today looks great for getting out there a putting up your Christmas Lights (I will). It will be mild with temperatures almost 10 degreees above normal in the upper 50's. Rain will move back in tonight toward midnight and last till early tomorrow afternoon. Colder air moves in starting Monday and will last through the week.
Records for today: High 65 (1962) / Low 8 (1976) / Rain 1.13" (1986) / Snow 4.5" (1903)
image.png.f6116af4da814df412f393bc403cc57d.png

3 hours ago, canderson said:

Link? Wife would LOVE this 

Edit: nm found it. We visit cat cafes when we travel.  Going to one in London so we can hear cats meow with a British accent. 

The cafe part fooled me the first time we came here.  I thought I could get an Italian soda with the cats but it is just cats and a gift shop. It is WV through.....

The cafe part fooled me the first time we came here.  I thought I could get an Italian soda with the cats but it is just cats and a gift shop. It is WV through.....
So if I get a bunch of cats and make cocktails in my kitchen I too can have a wildly successful business????

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Jns2183 said:

So if I get a bunch of cats and make cocktails in my kitchen I too can have a wildly successful business????

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Is it worth it to you to collect $200 from 20 people but have a smelly house?  To me it is because I love animals but probably not everyone's cup of tea. 

5 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I do like seeing fantasy storms showing on several recent GFS runs for mid month.

Eventually, we will cash in!

I  used to think that was bs, but I  can't remember a great winter that didn't have them. So now I'm a believer...he!! it doesn't cost anything either!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

A balmy, damp 49 this Am.  A big yuck to that.  LNS and HGR got to 60 and THV 59 yesterday.  MDT only 50. 

A saw that, quite the disparity. I assume MDT never broke out of the clouds? Whereas we had some peaks of sun early on down this way. I’m stuck at 49 as well, with a little over a third of an inch. Yuck indeed. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

A saw that, quite the disparity. I assume MDT never broke out of the clouds? Whereas we had some peaks of sun early on down this way. I’m stuck at 49 as well, with a little over a third of an inch. Yuck indeed. 

I think so (clouds) and some water influence.  CXY got 54 and Mui 50 so the 50 at MDT is a bit low. 

• Thanks 1