• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

Took my daughter to friendlys tonight (she likes the kids ice cream, shoot me). A table sat down next to us, that was a date. immediately the young girl asked what tax was and started adding stuff up. First question by guy was if she was lactose intolerant. Then the guy converted her bill total into Bitcoin, before ordering hi-C. I put headphones on my daughter at this point before the conversation went towards gout and dildos.

I can't believe this is real life

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

They have gang bangs at Arby's now on Fridays.

I'd avoid asking about horsie sauce on Saturday going forward...

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

It's a missed opportunity on their part. They're doing the Good Burger nonsense, but when Borat came out, where were they with the "Sleeve of Wizard" combo meal?

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

There needs to be sitcom of you vs HR Manager where they can't fire you but must control you

55 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Took my daughter to friendlys tonight (she likes the kids ice cream, shoot me). A table sat down next to us, that was a date. immediately the young girl asked what tax was and started adding stuff up. First question by guy was if she was lactose intolerant. Then the guy converted her bill total into Bitcoin, before ordering hi-C. I put headphones on my daughter at this point before the conversation went towards gout and dildos.

I can't believe this is real life

Why didn’t you say hello to us? 

• Haha 1

Oh, hello winter thread, MJS reporting for duty. Low of 42 with .18” of rain. Currently under dense fog with visibility <1/8 mile. Should turn into a decent day though. Taking the kids to an outdoor Winterfest to see Santa. I see 300+ hour GFS maps are being thrown about, which can only mean one thing, Winter has arrived! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Oh, hello winter thread, MJS reporting for duty. Low of 42 with .18” of rain. Currently under dense fog with visibility <1/8 mile. Should turn into a decent day though. Taking the kids to an outdoor Winterfest to see Santa. I see 300+ hour GFS maps are being thrown about, which can only mean one thing, Winter has arrived! 

Lol, come on now, that map that @Bubbler86 posted was only 294 hours away. Last night, I posted the 300 + hour map!

Winter tracking season has arrived!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

Doing anything fun there?

There is a house here where you can pay 10 a person a walk around and visit with dozens (hundreds) of cats.  We love animals and it is a fun way to see a lot of cats and give them some money to help take care of them. Going on a hike too.  Town is busy.

50 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

There is a house here where you can pay 10 a person a walk around and visit with dozens (hundreds) of cats.  We love animals and it is a fun way to see a lot of cats and give them some money to help take care of them. Going on a hike too.  Town is busy.

Link? Wife would LOVE this 

Edit: nm found it. We visit cat cafes when we travel.  Going to one in London so we can hear cats meow with a British accent. 

• Haha 1