Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

1 minute ago, mitchnick said:

Here are surface temp anomalies for same time off the Canadian. You know, if you're going to try to be a know-it-all CC dick, you should probably look at all the maps. lol

gem_T2ma_us_33.png

We’ll definitely get our snow while a big 1035 high meanders around the east for days on end. I’m not worried at all.

6z Eps snowfall for Sunday/Monday. It wasn't posted, but worthwhile even if 12z will be out shortly.
1513681604_sn10_acc-mean-imp.us_state_pa(7).thumb.png.4da13d5101ba8e20d78e66674fa18236.png
Can we nudge St. Mary's down a little? I would like three inches please.

The jokes write themselves, you amateurs. Don't stink up the joint here.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Manny Diaz not Duking it out with Michigan any more? 
We can't have one year where we have both a good oc/dc. If I was Franklin I'd go ask for 3 million, blow up the market and get the bet person he can, cause it's his ass if he doesn't. I have no issue paying a coordinator head coach money if they can get us to the promise land. We have enough alumni to cover it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We can't have one year where we have both a good oc/dc. If I was Franklin I'd go ask for 3 million, blow up the market and get the bet person he can, cause it's his ass if he doesn't. I have no issue paying a coordinator head coach money if they can get us to the promise land. We have enough alumni to cover it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Franklin should have been fired to promote Diaz.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I forgot Canderson asked for that, thanks for the memory jog

image.png.2d9b2541ca68175fd40c91b7aa826cea.png

Not awful! It looks like that high might move north and sit over England for a good bit of next week thankfully. Temps look moderate too - mid to upper 40s for highs if I'm seeing correctly. 

Glad we leave Saturday before that strong cold front pushes through Sunday - that thing will cause some airport chaos with associated winds. 

9 minutes ago, canderson said:

Not awful! It looks like that high might move north and sit over England for a good bit of next week thankfully. Temps look moderate too - mid to upper 40s for highs if I'm seeing correctly. 

Glad we leave Saturday before that strong cold front pushes through Sunday - that thing will cause some airport chaos with associated winds. 

AccuWeather (on a local radio station I had on) was making it sound like stuff was going to close down on Sunday....drama. 

8 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Yep, from Mount Joy to Harrisburg.  Been doing it for 17 years.  Love it.  Although, since Covid it's only been twice a week.  We go right along the river for a good portion of it and right by MDT.  If MDT tries to say they had only a Trace I'm having someone's ass ha.  There was at least .1" when I went by and that was at 7am when things were just ramping up.

My wife has been sending me pics from home (no, not those kind) and this will definitely be going in the books for me as the first measurable event of the year.

Never a doubt… CTP says we should take our T today at MDT today & like it!

IMG_3501.jpeg