• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2023-2024 Fall/Winter Mountain Thread

The Alchemist

Well personally I'm pretty much done with the model watching.  Time to look at the radar and out the window. 
Check out mping too. Snow is being reported down to Waco TX currently. And I saw someone in the TN forum say whiteout conditions are being reported in Arkansas.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

b277ab2a592933292855959c9b54b99a.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

43 at home, not expecting but maybe an inch around that end of the county, maybe Crabtree and Sandy Mush balds squeeze out 3”, with the system coming tomorrow. much rather be in the Plotts for it, Soco Gap to Lynn Lowry should get hit pretty good.  I’ll be headed to Charlotte in the morning anyway for work so I’m kind of hoping late week works out better anyway.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hvward said:

Yeah sometime this evening. Trying to get my thoughts together and see what the radar shows. Sometimes I wish I could just enjoy it and just watch the window haha.

Your work is appreciated though man! Always look forward to your updates. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Hvward said:

Yeah sometime this evening. Trying to get my thoughts together and see what the radar shows. Sometimes I wish I could just enjoy it and just watch the window haha.

I appreciate your efforts Hunter and totally understand how you feel. You have a following far beyond WNC now and your website is a huge hit with all the Webcams!

• Like 3