• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Yet Another Round of Rains(9/29-9/30) for SNE. Will it be Benign, Big, Or Biblical this go around?

WinterWolf

• WinterWolf changed the title to Yet Another Round of Rains(9/29-9/30) for SNE. Will it Be Benign, Big, Or Biblical this go around?
  • WinterWolf changed the title to Yet Another Round of Rains(9/29-9/30) for SNE. Will it be Benign, Big, Or Biblical this go around?
9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You got pumps and water rescue getaway routes in place? You in trouble 

I’m elevated in my hood and the lawn is graded fairly well away from the house. I fixed two main areas this summer where some water got into the basement during Ida but it’s more my ocd then a major concern. If we get 6+ I’m sure there will be some leakage but nothing like your undies after an IPA binge. 

• Haha 4

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’m elevated in my hood and the lawn is graded fairly well away from the house. I fixed two main areas this summer where some water got into the basement during Ida but it’s more my ocd then a major concern. If we get 6+ I’m sure there will be some leakage but nothing like your undies after an IPA binge. 

Just inhale as much ganja as possible tonight.. blacken up the lungs and hope nothing happens on the property. 

• Haha 1

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Went with broad 2-4 over CT with more localized 6+ possible depending on where the axis of heavy rain sets up. 

Expecting a busy day tomorrow.

A lot of water no matter what….And the ground is saturated already from Mondays 3+ inches, along with all the rivers and streams being high.