Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Good deal!

NWS must be watching here as the adverbs are flowing on the zones too:

Detailed Forecast

Tonight
Showers, mainly before 11pm. Low around 45. North wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Sunday
Ridiculously sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

NWS must be watching here as the adverbs are flowing on the zones too:

Detailed Forecast

Tonight
Showers, mainly before 11pm. Low around 45. North wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Sunday
Ridiculously sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

That's awesome!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

About .8" for the total here.  No consistent signs of a major frost coming so the grass loves it albeit slower growing now.   Mow #15 may happen.   Chilly 39 for a low. 

1.43 rain here. Does this mean your gonna put up a late rally, and come from behind for the win on mowing?

We picked up 1.20" of rain here in East Nantmeal with .04" falling since midnight.
Winds will pick up today and it will be chilly with highs only in the mid to upper 50's. We should stay in the below normal 50's for highs until Wednesday when temps will get closer to normal with temps rising to slightly above normal by Thursday before more rain moves in by next weekend.
Records for today: High 89 (1897) / Low 28 (1937) / Rain 1.58" (1954)
image.png.d3e66ae1a373039b84abda92bb4ff6c5.png

Low of 44 here and 1.29” of rain. This storm was modeled pretty darn well, I do believe. All the wives are going to a baby shower today so I’ve got some buddies coming over with their kids. Daddy daycare in full effect over here in West Hempfield. Just put a big chuck roast in the crockpot and picked up a case of beer.  Should be an….interesting day haha. 

• Haha 2

Last Thanksgiving snowstorm, well it was the day before, was in 2015, I believe. May have been 2016. I was at my parent's house in Huntingdon county and we picked up, I believe close to 7 inches of cement.

I don't remember a Halloween snow even after 2003. I'm sure there has been one since.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Low of 44 here and 1.29” of rain. This storm was modeled pretty darn well, I do believe. All the wives are going to a baby shower today so I’ve got some buddies coming over with their kids. Daddy daycare in full effect over here in West Hempfield. Just put a big chuck roast in the crockpot and picked up a case of beer.  Should be an….interesting day haha. 

I matched your 1.29” here near Willow Street.

Low of 45.5F.

• Like 1