Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
August model and weather disco

weathafella

22 minutes ago, Weather_or_Not said:

You are the only truth teller on here. Everyone lying and saying “summer’s back broken lol” and the dews just keep rolling on. I know chicks dig the heat index, but DP averages are where it’s really at. 

You just lay it out there for folks and they try and break you down. You work hard on your research and studying of patterns and global looks . You put in a tremendous amount of time and effort to understand and learn and then teach.. Just like heat and dews.. cream rises to the top . ACATT sinks 

When winter comes.. I’ll be ready to flip the scripts. Until at least mid Oct it’s going to be relatively warm and humid more often than not this year . Chicks love big dews .

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Anyway.. these passive aggressive posts on my forecasts are ridiculous. Let’s just do us on enjoying these last 2-3 months of summer 

It’s true, weather is more of a vibe than a science. It can be something different to each of us. You just do you.

All joking aside, I do get some of Kev’s point about dews staying up even if it’s not warm.

It is no where near the July heat and humidity combo (with the QPF/water)… but it seems to have a surge of Td ahead of each FROPA.

Went out for pizza tonight and coming home It’s chilly out and wet, but a humid chilly? If that’s even a thing.

61-62F temps past hour but the dews are right there with it.  Looks pretty humid from HFD to BOS.

I like charts and data, and it is upper 60s to near 70F dews at the ASOS in SE New England.3D6FBE80-A246-436F-BBF1-9D74DBC1976B.jpeg.6268f913817ca4ade9ec0549741eb894.jpeg

• Like 1