• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2023

Man that was exciting. Biggest hail we’ve seen here since moving in way back in 05.
Now to get the roof checked. Ping pong size hail can do damage
I figured by now you'd have purchased a retractable roof anchored down on your neighbor's rooves to protect your house from this shit.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I figured by now you'd have purchased a retractable roof anchored down on your neighbor's rooves to protect your house from this shit.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

When I build my next home, it’ll be a 3D printed concrete one. 

15 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Wertzville Rd is shut down due a Tesla, truck, and audi slamming into each other. Apparently audi driver died due a fire and entrapment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ooof. A pole fell on a car on 22 near Costco and I don’t think they survived either 

1 minute ago, canderson said:

Not sure how beneficial it was rain wise - MDT got .12”. I probably got more but not enough to make a dent if we don’t get rain the next 7-10 days which looks likely. 

It's better than nothing though...I was serious about my blowing dirt observation. My white car is now brown from dirt off the field near me. At least you got some form of temporary relief.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Congratulations to those who received beneficial rains this weekend. For here, this carries a little extra sting as my area was forecast to do "well" but nothing fell. And CTP has dry weather here through at least next Saturday.

At this rate I'm going to lose my crown as mowing king...

The key is apparently to predict you get nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It's better than nothing though...I was serious about my blowing dirt observation. My white car is now brown from dirt off the field near me. At least you got some form of temporary relief.

Very true. And the blowing dirt is legit - everything is crisp dead and dirt. I doubt this helped much by itself - the cooler week will make a bit of difference though. . 

• Like 1