• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2023

59 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I myself have declared the "if it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down" policy myself. Water is becoming scarce.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

We don’t but honestly that’s a good idea. Saving water even when it rains is a good thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

48 for the low...making it 8 of the first 10 days of summer with lows in the 40's.  Air Quality Alert for the Eastern/Southern LSV today.  Globals  have rain 3 of the 5 days next week.   Mow #8 coming this afternoon...to even out the stuff that has grown.  Most grass will not get cut though. 

Congrats on the mow…

I got down to 53 this morning.

• Like 1

I was surprised to see it was 73 at 5:20a and no wonder. 

Overnight

Isolated showers. Cloudy, with a low around 63. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Monday

Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 75. Southeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

I checked and Montoursville Airport has ranged between 75 and 72 since midnight. I wonder why NWS didn't update their forecast all night when it was so off. So we will be in 70s all of today until later this evening.