• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2023

This storm is performing the great vanishing act.  Talk abut rapid weakening.  What's left of it is rapidly disappearing.  Now I wouldn't be surprised if I get zippo out of it.  The winds are beginning to rustle the trees as the sinking air approaches.  It is getting a little darker.

2 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

This storm is performing the great vanishing act.  Talk abut rapid weakening.  What's left of it is rapidly disappearing.  Now I wouldn't be surprised if I get zippo out of it.  The winds are beginning to rustle the trees as the sinking air approaches.  It is getting a little darker.

It’s now gone from radar - that line to our NE is already starting a disappearance act that’d make David Copperfield bluish. 

The storm is going to miss to my south.  Might even miss Mt. Holly.  York Springs looks like a target unless is does a vanishing act.  Hey, I picked up 0.09" of much needed rain.  At least I got something.  

I'm pretty sure I've never seen 3 consecutive severe thunderstorm warnings over only a 3-hour period.  In every one of them Carlisle was on the edge of the box in different directions.

Welp...
I was already in the Moderate drought area back on Thursday...where do I go from here? Going to finish the weekend without a single drop. Crazy.
Your profile picture is my backyard right now. I'm considering a sprinkler before they put the kibosh on water.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk