Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2023 General Discussion

rainsucks

47 minutes ago, mnchaserguy said:

It’d be one thing if it was just one or two models but everything I’ve seen seems to be trending upwards. A lot still has to come together just right this time of year but it sure seems like we still have a shot at breaking the season record.

Area Forecast Discussion National Weather Service Twin Cities/Chanhassen MN 1108 AM CDT Sat Apr 15 2023 .

UPDATE... Issued at 1108 AM CDT Sat Apr 15 2023

12z guidance is coming in much more aggressive than previous runs regarding accumulating snow potential. We are continuing to monitor the situation as more guidance comes in. But as of now, counties 30- 40 miles in either direction from the I-35 corridor is the main area of concern with significantly increasing confidence of winter weather headlines being issued this afternoon.

• Like 1

Well, Duluth will be inching a little closer to snow season record. As I mentioned in an earlier post here, April will have some surprises.

Some light rain moving through right now, but later tonight into tomorrow will be the the wintery scenario, especially WI into the UP MI, and maybe even MSP.

2 minutes ago, Chambana said:

Another 80 in the bag, four straight days as such. Such an incredible stretch for mid April. An interesting summer taking shape.

Great Lakes Derecho coming to your home town summer 2023 check back for further updates of the summers best show!