• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

Not going to make a huge deal but take note, I can't tell many jokes or stories without the same guy either being there or personally knowing someone in my stories or jokes under any of my past screen names. Sorry to point it out but I wont be set up for a third time.  Way too many coincidence's for me to play along , I never should have. I love weather, nature, and writing funny story's. Not game , B/s or even calling people names, Just get sucked in to games by the mob.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

GFS real close for the LSV on the 19th.  Low is cutting but is blocked and the upper 2/3 of PA get a decent storm.   On pivotal the far Northern part of the LSV is in heavy snow while the maps on TT show rain there.   Then all except far eastern LSV get it on the 24th. 

I'm so sorry - I totally missed this post. I did not mean to steal your thunder. :( 

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm so sorry - I totally missed this post. I did not mean to steal your thunder. :( 

LOL, you posted maps, I just posted PBP.  Plus I added to my post.    All good.   I was waiting for you to post a snow map to see how good of a mood you were in today!   Quite the turn around with the GFS and CMC both showing trackable within the week. 

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL, you posted maps, I just posted PBP.  Plus I added to my post.    All good.   I was waiting for you to post a snow map to see how good of a mood you were in today!   Quite the turn around with the GFS and CMC both showing trackable within the week. 

I need a lot more than a good mood to post a snow map...

:) 

• Haha 2