• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

9 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

In your defense, 5 of the last 6 met winters at MDT have not exactly been great with snowfall totals.  This is Dec - Feb.   So doubt it is you. :-).   1 great, 2 not too shabby, and 3 terrible. 

image.png.c8b09123c21a9de76c334d63080329e2.png

I realize that your chart only includes Dec to Feb snow, but a few of those snow seasons at MDT were MUCH BETTER than what you implied above.

March 2017 had a major coastal storm mid month that brought about 17 inches of snow.

March of 2018 had at least 15 inches of snow in March/early April.

Mid November of 2018 brought the 8 to 9 inch snow event.

Early March of 2019 brought over 12 inches with a few snow Events during the first week of the month.

This is just off of the top of my head, but the whole story needs told for these snow seasons overall. We have had several above average snow seasons at MDT over the last decade.

24 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I realize that your chart only includes Dec to Feb snow, but a few of those snow seasons at MDT were MUCH BETTER than what you implied above.

March 2017 had a major coastal storm mid month that brought about 17 inches of snow.

March of 2018 had at least 15 inches of snow in March/early April.

Mid November of 2018 brought the 8 to 9 inch snow event.

Early March of 2019 brought over 12 inches with a few snow Events during the first week of the month.

This is just off of the top of my head, but the whole story needs told for these snow seasons overall. We have had several above average snow seasons at MDT over the last decade.

I was mostly focusing on the last 5 years and voyagers comment about leaving and showing him that some met winter's have not been good with him here either.  

• Like 1