Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

He bitches but it does need work. Are we all just assuming this is going to keep going south until it passes over Cuba?

You’re kidding right?  Nobody said it didn’t need work, but we are talking about an 8 day prog  here…right?  If this was for Sunday I’d be all in with his comment.  But we are more than a week out.  The thing could disappear for all we know by next Tuesday or Wednesday.   

I hope he’s there Saturday at the gathering…I’d love to meet him!  

8 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It’s 8 days away for god sakes.  It’s better at this point for it to look the way it does…If it looked great today, do you think it would look that way 8 days from now. Lots of trending to go over THE NEXT 8 days.  

Are you always a complaining whining lil beotch? Or just like that on here? 

Meow

• Haha 4

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Again 925-850. That needs fixing for you verbatim. Not sure why that’s tough to comprehend.

Whoosh lol. That’s what we are saying. No one is saying it doesn’t show that now verbatim. It’s a 7 day prog on an off hour 18z run . It’s gone from DET to NYC in 2 days with much more to go. This isn’t the final solution that your’re calling 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Whoosh lol. That’s what we are saying. No one is saying it doesn’t show that now verbatim. It’s a 7 day prog on an off hour 18z run . It’s gone from DET to NYC in 2 days with much more to go. This isn’t the final solution that your’re calling 

I don’t expect those moves to keep happening. It’s going to stabilize somewhat and possibly even try to come back north if it does come south. We know how guidance loves to underestimate these PNA troughs.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I don’t expect those moves to keep happening. It’s going to stabilize somewhat and possibly even try to come back north if it does come south. We know how guidance loves to underestimate these PNA troughs.

Well that’s the difference then. Many Mets and us do expect more moves with a massive block on roids