Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

53 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You have some little bartenders already, eh? 

My cousins kids, who are all in their 30s and have kids of their own, always joke at family functions that they paid for 2 years tuition on tips they got from us for fetching and pouring beers when they were little. 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

hopin you are enjoying the new digs.

Thanks mate.  Haven't moved in yet though.  We close on Monday and then we'll gradually move in the weeks to follow.  It's sure to be hectic but we're excited to get on with it.  Have to get a fresh weather station for the new joint!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Yes we have.  In fact, I was on the field celebrating after the game where the infamous field goal block took place a few years ago.

Marcus Allen! (and Grant Haley) 

I've talked to 250,000 people that made up the crowd of 110,000 that night - I certainly believe that you were ACTUALLY in attendance! :) 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I've talked to 250,000 people that made up the crowd of 110,000 that night - I certainly believe that you were ACTUALLY in attendance! :) 

So, what you are saying is that the attendance was wrong and they expanded the stadium for that game?  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Bahahaha I hear ya but yes I was actually in the 'Beav that night.  I've watched that clip so many times I can hear the call perfectly in my head.

58 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Bahahaha I hear ya but yes I was actually in the 'Beav that night.  I've watched that clip so many times I can hear the call perfectly in my head.

I almost always listen to Steve and Jack call the game on the PSU network while muting the TV sound. Only times I don't do that is when they are too out of sync. 

17 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

34 for the low, lots of frost around out there earlier. 

i had 36-38 on way to work.  Lititz area was frosty as well.  

All of the mowing talk has me paying more attention.  I dare say my lawn has slowed to an almost halt since last weeks couple of frosty days.  Just leaf maintenance for me now me thinks.