Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

4 minutes ago, paweather said:

Yeah I figured he would Pittsburgh very dem like anyways sorry I should have kept it to weather LOL

LOL, it is my fault.  I was not trying to say either candidate was better just thought it interesting that the candidates picked the game this weekend.  I think there are a lot more Dems in Philly that Pitt FWIW just due to population totals. 

• Like 1

54 this morning. The fall foliage was the best I ever seen this year in my area. A lot of other people have said the same thing. I think we had the just right conditions. Like some rain (no heavy rain) those fall temp swings, no wind that allowed the leaves to change and stay on the trees for an extended time. It was the most spectacular display I ever witnessed.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

54 this morning. The fall foliage was the best I ever seen this year in my area. A lot of other people have said the same thing. I think we had the just right conditions. Like some rain (no heavy rain) those fall temp swings, no wind that allowed the leaves to change and stay on the trees for an extended time. It was the most spectacular display I ever witnessed.

I was going to say, this is the best display of colors up and down the east coast (Maryland to New Hampshire) that I have seen in a while.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

How 'bout it.  The drive up to State College last weekend was stunning.

I got an additional .06" yesterday, which fell in the morning shortly after I had left for work, bringing my four-day total to 2.18".

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

I was going to say, this is the best display of colors up and down the east coast (Maryland to New Hampshire) that I have seen in a while.

and i remember reading some of the no color fall stuff earlier this year (due to drought).  Ive been to NC pa, WC Pa, and now down here for this weekend.  Fall looked just as beautiful as it always has.  No lack of color at all.  Up in clearfield last weekend i saw the deepest crimson oaks that I've ever seen.  Adding that color to the autumnal palette was just spectacular.  

Enjoy all.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am a UVA fan, but a PSU win would make me oh so happy.   Tired of the other Big Ten and SEC snobs talking badly about the Lions. 

I'm just tired of them always being really really good ha.  Man, they run such a football factory over there in C-bus.  Been to road games there a couple times and let's just say their fans' reputation for not being the most hospitable is well deserved.

8 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

we have upset them before

Beautiful fall day on tap lads, enjoy. 

Yes we have.  In fact, I was on the field celebrating after the game where the infamous field goal block took place a few years ago.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I'm just tired of them always being really really good ha.  Man, they run such a football factory over there in C-bus.  Been to road games there a couple times and let's just say their fans' reputation for not being the most hospitable is well deserved.

Yes we have.  In fact, I was on the field celebrating after the game where the infamous field goal block took place a few years ago.

The failure of how College football works.  Good teams are always good because players want to be on TV. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paweather said:

With a Penn State upset and Phillies win would make it spectacular. :D

Would be great to see PSU pull it off.  Tall order though.

Phillies seem to have peaked at the right time.  Good for them.  Wishin all you P fans all the best.  Heck, I may even watch it a bit.  

• Like 1