Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

Snippet from MU a few minutes ago:

"We'll enjoy a rather warm & tranquil first 7-10 days of #November. Highs should reach the mid-to-upper 60s from Tues-Fri & may even soar into the low-to-mid 70s over the weekend! This isn't quite record-breaking territory but still 10-20°F above average"

Simple terms - both the mower engine and AC unit will continue to run with no end of either in sight. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Snippet from MU a few minutes ago:

"We'll enjoy a rather warm & tranquil first 7-10 days of #November. Highs should reach the mid-to-upper 60s from Tues-Fri & may even soar into the low-to-mid 70s over the weekend! This isn't quite record-breaking territory but still 10-20°F above average"

Simple terms - both the mower engine and AC unit will continue to run with no end of either in sight. 

I am going to go ahead and make a non-model prog call/guess.    CXY hits 80 within the next 10 days and hits 70 at least 2 of the next 4 days (Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri)   And yes, the AC will be blasting ..unfortunately. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

Might postpone the game tonight 

I did not think of that, but the HRRR and the radar do not look good.  MLB makes all weather-related decisions in the postseason and the league's priority is playing an uninterrupted nine innings. MLB wants to avoiding starting the game, then force everyone to sit through a delay(s) later on. The league also prefers not to start game late at night, after half the country has gone to bed.

32 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

MDT made 61 or 62 and CXY 63 or 64 today.  Was surprised when I saw that.   Despite all the clouds and rain going to be several degrees AN normal for MDT today.   Will end up the month about 1.5 degrees under normal though. 

56 for me.   Despite the rain, Cashtown is full of ghost and goblins.  

3 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

56 for me.   Despite the rain, Cashtown is full of ghost and goblins.  

People will do whatever they can to get noticed for that Denny's Management position.   So far, we have had 6-8 ghouls at my place.  Would have usually had dozens by now.  Rain is a downer.