Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

5 minutes ago, paweather said:

late nooner as well 62 Cloudy. Need some more fall days maybe November. 

You have the next 3-4 days looking coolish and slight BN (one day actually moderately BN).  Early Nov not looking so grand..   Random grab from 12Z GFS.  This is actually one of the better panels as it gets worse later in the week.   @Voyager may need his roof mounted unit to pump heat. 

image.thumb.png.b5684adb0e5ec95347fc12171ff0d4cd.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You have the next 3-4 days looking coolish and slight BN (one day actually moderately BN).  Early Nov not looking so grand..   Random grab from 12Z GFS.  This is actually one of the better panels as it gets worse later in the week.   @Voyager may need his roof mounted unit to pump heat. 

:thumbsdown:

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

@Itstrainingtime about .10th of an inch today.  In combo with the cooler temps, gives us a day off from watering the tomatoes, strawberries and peppers.   That is something at least.   We are getting strawberries in bunches still.

My veggies have really slowed now, not sure I'll be getting much out of the garden until next season. 

My yard on the other hand...is vibrant. Too vibrant. LOL

Glad you got some water today. Here's to more by early next week. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My veggies have really slowed now, not sure I'll be getting much out of the garden until next season. 

My yard on the other hand...is vibrant. Too vibrant. LOL

Glad you got some water today. Here's to more by early next week. 

The stems of our tomatoes are yellowing so not much more there but the blueberries, green peppers and strawberries are bulldogging forward.   Water bill is a nuisance, but the time watering is the real pain...AND we planted several areas of grass so have to water those as well.  LOL.  

You going back to two mows a week?  LOL.  Can you make 75? 

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The stems of our tomatoes are yellowing so not much more there but the blueberries, green peppers and strawberries are bulldogging forward.   Water bill is a nuisance, but the time watering is the real pain...AND we planted several areas of grass so have to water those as well.  LOL.  

You going back to two mows a week?  LOL.  Can you make 75? 

Kind of a tweener right now - at current rate I'll probably mow every 5-6 days for the next couple of weeks. I'm mowing today which will be #52 - I think (hope) that 75 in out of reach. LOL

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

MU's winter forecast will be out next Tuesday - I'll share once it's available. 

Giving everyone a lead time is good business in the click world of the internet....build up some anticipation.   I can almost guarantee somewhere there is an outlook calendar entry to check it now. 

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

It would figure...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Giving everyone a lead time is good business in the click world of the internet....build up some anticipation.   I can almost guarantee somewhere there is an outlook calendar entry to check it now. 

My winter forecast is being released the same day.  Early thoughts include cold and snowy with analog years of 95-96 with a blend of 09-10

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

My winter forecast is being released the same day.  Early thoughts include cold and snowy with analog years of 95-96 with a blend of 09-10

54 minutes ago, paweather said:

100% correct. GREAT JOB!

His forecast is specific to his area at 7000' of elevation where it snows 9 months a year.

For you and me, that means rain and 34. :) 

• Haha 2