Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

Thats the nastiest chit i ever drank. :fever:

Yup, but it was cheap, so my grandfather bought it. Kind of like when we were teens, or at least when I was a teen. Black Label was a buck a quart, so we drank that shit up...lol

16 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Add the CMC, Fv3 and UK to the Nam and GFS in saying Sat will be hot but not 90's hot.  I still bet many hit 90 but not buying the upper 90's totals seen earlier in the week. 

Yeah, still think our urban areas hit 90F.  But thinking only 90F or 91, now.

11 minutes ago, Voyager said:

It better be the latter...lol

Sounds like it’s not. But still 10 days out and I’d have faith in this general pattern more likely producing a warm holiday weekend than a cold one.

22 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

2021.  Bermuda High becomes a half way to Africa high so instead of the ring of heat, we get the Mississippi firehose on the outside of the ring.  Highs struggle to break 50 a day or two here. 

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

image.png

Hey now, I can’t complain. I got the temperatures I wanted for all 3 holiday weekends last summer, though I could have done without the rain for Memorial Day weekend. It’s good to have some balance in life.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TimB said:

Hey now, I can’t complain. I got the temperatures I wanted for all 3 holiday weekends last summer, though I could have done without the rain for Memorial Day weekend. It’s good to have some balance in life.

Euro is not as bad but we are at the base of a minor trough so it is unsettled.