• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

15 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Well at least I got you on round three, my one and only round. Looks like about .45” over here, all in under 15 minutes. It was really pounding, with some nice wind gusts too. 

Just remember...it's the quality, not the quantity that matters most. :lol:

Your "main show" was really weak sauce here. The 2 discreet cells out in front of the squall line were far more impressive here in the historic district. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Tamaqua split not in effect.

Yeah, I looked at radar while I was unloading in Fogelsville, and other than the wind, they (we) took a pretty decent hit. It looked like it pretty much stayed intact as it went through.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

High at MDT today was 77...for 5 min.  otherwise they stayed 75 or below. 

Yeah that storm that formed over Colorado yesterday really threw a wrench in the heat for today lol. Still ungodly humid though regardless but probably gonna have the ac on for the first time tonight since it's only going down to 67

HRRR and NAM going 88ish for MDT.  Both have rain showers limiting highs in a few LSV places late afternoon.   Both have highs briefly getting into the mid to upper 80's on Sunday as well. 

Rgem touches 90 both today and tomorrow with the same rain showers today.   GFS just has mid 80's today for Adams, Lancaster and York counties due to clouds and showers. 

GFS has a much better Memorial day weekend for those that like coolish and low humidity temps (after Saturday AM).  40's and 50's DP with mid 60's to low 70's temps. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The Blizz participating in high temp forecasts! 

What are the models showing for the storm chances tomorrow afternoon?

My daughter’s softball team has a game scheduled in Juniata county tomorrow in the late afternoon. CTP is showing a 90% chance of storms after 2pm tomorrow.