• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

5 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Voyager posted something then pulled it back so I suspect he was not congratulating me,  but thanks.  Good luck with your trip.  Playoffs are here next week.  

I don't recall what I was about to post and pulled back. But I digress, I did see a couple of mangled flakes when I was driving through Hazleton this morning.

• Like 1

One of the people in my neighborhood decided he would try to mow today and ended up having to retreat when this heavy snow shower came over....the snow was very wet.  But the seal is broken on neighbors mowing.  Next week will probably see a landslide of mowers out.  Also finally some growth on those trees that was not there a few days ago.  April is the new November it seems. 

image.png.af88475159452cc420970ee0092a4bee.png

23 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Just got a chance to read into this...he was trying to cross an Interstate?! 

Something like that. It’s really hard not to speculate but I’ll wait until details come out. It’s just sad news, 24 is way too young to die regardless of what he did on or off the field during his short life. I feel bad that we joked about him on here so much last summer.

4 minutes ago, TimB said:

Something like that. It’s really hard not to speculate but I’ll wait until details come out. It’s just sad news, 24 is way too young to die regardless of what he did on or off the field during his short life. I feel bad that we joked about him on here so much last summer.

He had a very eccentric and unfortunate life it seems.  I feel bad just for his passing even if we had not joked.