• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

You punted 1/2 of Spring in not doing it until now. LOL.  Mine will need done before the weekend as well. A good 5 or 6  weeks later than last Spring.  I think I was cutting early March last year. 

My neighbor was out mowing yesterday afternoon and we got to talking. He knows all about my weather "interest" and I was telling him about this forum and how I "know" someone 90 minutes away from us that hasn't mowed yet this spring. With that, he removed his cap, wiped his brow and said "what...is the guy's yard 3' high or what?"

I told him I'd pass his question along. :) LOL 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My neighbor was out mowing yesterday afternoon and we got to talking. He knows all about my weather "interest" and I was telling him about this forum and how I "know" someone 90 minutes away from us that hasn't mowed yet this spring. With that, he removed his cap, wiped his brow and said "what...is the guy's yard 3' high or what?"

I told him I'd pass his question along. :) LOL 

PAweather is a lot closer than me, right? You know how I am about my grass...its like a child.  LOL. So I would not let it grow too long.  But it will need mowed this week.  

57 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

PAweather is a lot closer than me, right? You know how I am about my grass...its like a child.  LOL. So I would not let it grow too long.  But it will need mowed this week.  

paweather is indeed much closer but I assumed he's got underground freezing apparatus so that while we have April snow TV, he experiences April "snow show" on his lawn. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Anduril said:

I dunno man that looks a bit higher than 50...

Screenshot 2022-04-12 190255.png

The post said upper 70's for Saturday.  It could get to 60 or 70  Saturday, depends on the front, but it could also struggle to break 50.  But either way, there is no guidance suggesting mdt is in the upper 70's Fri and Sat.  Even hottie ec would only be low 70's.