How much you get from this storm 

As of 2:19pm looks like 13.5" but he probably has a couple more by now

...Coos County...
2 E Randolph                 13.5 in   0219 PM 02/04   Trained Spotter
Lancaster                    9.8 in    0328 PM 02/04   Trained Spotter
4 NNW Whitefield             2.8 in    0605 PM 02/04
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, dryslot said:

We already had a solid one this will just add to it, , I'm heading to Eustis at 6am, Were riding to Jackman to Pittston Farms area and back to Eustis, 215 mi loop that will probably kick my azz, First ride of the season.

That’s a long day for your first ride of the season. My boy got his sled stuck in our yard twice. Luckily the groomer was coming by the second time and they stopped to help us out. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

As of 2:19pm looks like 13.5" but he probably has a couple more by now

...Coos County...
2 E Randolph                 13.5 in   0219 PM 02/04   Trained Spotter
Lancaster                    9.8 in    0328 PM 02/04   Trained Spotter
4 NNW Whitefield             2.8 in    0605 PM 02/04

That guy is across the highway and a bit lower than me. The main CoCoRaHS guy who was right next to me (1.4 NE Randolph) went off-line in the late summer. But that report seems pretty accurate to my obs all the same.

13 minutes ago, mreaves said:

That’s a long day for your first ride of the season. My boy got his sled stuck in our yard twice. Luckily the groomer was coming by the second time and they stopped to help us out. Lol. 

This old man will be crippled ha ha, I'm hoping they get out and groom tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, dryslot said:

Never been there but there one of my accounts up in NNH that i sell too.

Really cool little town, no issues there. But they are a snow hole surrounded by much better options in that respect.

I assume that report is wrong. No way they fumbled that badly in an event that didn't rely on upslope effects or any trickery like that.

I will say there was a radar hole over that area for a long time yesterday.

43 minutes ago, dryslot said:

We already had a solid one this will just add to it, , I'm heading to Eustis at 6am, Were riding to Jackman to Pittston Farms area and back to Eustis, 215 mi loop that will probably kick my azz, First ride of the season.

That’s a great loop!  You’ll feel it being the first ride. Hopefully it’s in good shape. If it is…it won’t be bad at all. Have a great trip Jeff. 

Was up in the county a couple weeks ago, and we did St Agatha to Fort Kent, to St Francis, to Allagash.  And then back through Dabouilli and over to Eagle Lake, and back on up(170 miles) round trip…it was a piece of cake the trails we’re so good.

Started at 10:30 am, and after getting to, and eating lunch in Allagash(Two Rivers Lunch), and then Heading back through the Dabouilli, and over through Eagle lake, and back on up,  we we’re back at the lakeview at 3:00 pm. What an Awesome loop. 

We’ll be Heading back up in two weeks.  

You Have a great weekend pal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, alex said:

Haven't been there today since school was cancelled but I can't imagine that's right

I think that a report of a suspiciously low snowfall amount amongst high ones means somebody started drinking during the storm and has become intoxicated after early measurements, thus failing to provide a late or final measurement.

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

That’s a great loop!  You’ll feel it being the first ride. Hopefully it’s in good shape. If it is…it won’t be bad at all. Have a great trip Jeff. 

Was up in the county a couple weeks ago, and we did St Agatha to Fort Kent, to St Francis, to Allagash.  And then back through Dabouilli and over to Eagle Lake, and back on up(170 miles) round trip…it was a piece of cake the trails we’re so good.

Started at 10:30 am, and after getting to, and eating lunch in Allagash(Two Rivers Lunch), and then Heading back through the Dabouilli, and over through Eagle lake, and back on up,  we we’re back at the lakeview at 3:00 pm. What an Awesome loop. 

We’ll be Heading back up in two weeks.  

You Have a great weekend pal. 

Thanks, Just talked to my buddy up there in eustis and they got 12"+, I know when i checked Bishops webcam theis morning in Jackman they were ripping +SN and they looked to already have had 6"+ in the parking lot looking at vehicles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

I think that a report of a suspiciously low snowfall amount amongst high ones means somebody started drinking during the storm and has become intoxicated after early measurements, thus failing to provide a late or final measurement.

I was drinking last night and survived an earthquake and still managed to report solid obs. It’s no excuse. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Thanks, Just talked to my buddy up there in eustis and they got 12"+, I know when i checked Bishops webcam theis morning in Jackman they were ripping +SN and they looked to already have had 6"+ in the parking lot looking at vehicles.

Oh WOW!!! You’re gonna have great conditions!  They’ll be grooming all night, and packing it down and getting the air out of it. Have a great weekend…it’ll be fabulous.  This is what we live for!  Nothing like it. 

• Like 1

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Oh WOW!!! You’re gonna have great conditions!  They’ll be grooming all night, and packing it down and getting the air out of it. Have a great weekend…it’ll be fabulous.  This is what we live for!  Nothing like it. 

I'll have pics.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I miss it I cant wait to get back up North.. my dad lives just over the border and we use to cross into the united states to get gas it was always weird to me crossing with a snowmobile lol