Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

22 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

First flakes in the Pillow area 

I'm supposed to do three loads tomorrow. Deadhead to Tower City, turn three Sunbury's from TC, and then deadhead home from Sunbury. A solid 11+ hour day when it's dry and I can "turn and burn". I don't think three is going to happen tomorrow.

How are the roads out there when it snows and then blows and drifts? I'm really concerned about 225 fro E-ville to Berrysburg, but info on 147 would be nice as well, if you know.

4 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I'm supposed to do three loads tomorrow. Deadhead to Tower City, turn three Sunbury's from TC, and then deadhead home from Sunbury. A solid 11+ hour day when it's dry and I can "turn and burn". I don't think three is going to happen tomorrow.

How are the roads out there when it snows and then blows and drifts? I'm really concerned about 225 fro E-ville to Berrysburg, but info on 147 would be nice as well, if you know.

Yes the road from Eville to Berrysburg does drift and from Berrysburg to Pillow at spots also. Rt 147 basically has not much drifting except the big hill leaving Sunbury and when you get on top of the hill on that flat top. But it's nothing like Eville to Berrysburg IMO.

2 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Yes the road from Eville to Berrysburg does drift and from Berrysburg to Pillow at spots also. Rt 147 basically has not much drifting except the big hill leaving Sunbury and when you get on top of the hill on that flat top. But it's nothing like Eville to Berrysburg IMO.

Thanks. It's going to be a fun ride tomorrow...