Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

14 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

There will be a lot of those post coming with the current model runs 

That is the thing, though.  GFS is seemingly on its own with this scenario of a foot or more.   Rgem/CMC have somewhat similar qpf amounts but a warmer column so half the snow.   Do not have access to the 6Z Euro.  Icon and Nam do not separate the two SLP's to do much of anything N MA wise.  Hwrf has some qpf but again, warmer. 

7 minutes ago, GrandmasterB said:

Pretty big jump northwest on the Canadian.  Maybe the Euro can make a small move in that direction.  Not sure we are out of the game yet for Jan 03 at least for the SE crew.

I saw that, and feel like this is one of those situations where we get teased JUST enough before the rug is firmly removed.

Having said that, I'll always watch a miss south much more closely than a miss north. Infinitely more interesting this way. 

37 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I saw that, and feel like this is one of those situations where we get teased JUST enough before the rug is firmly removed.

Having said that, I'll always watch a miss south much more closely than a miss north. Infinitely more interesting this way. 

I agree that for 1/3 we probably will be just on the outside looking in, but it will be interesting to see the final outcome for the MD & VA crew.

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I feel like the Ukie crushed my hopes repeatedly last winter. It's time for it to regain some mojo. There was a time when a Euro/Ukie combo was unbeatable. 

I don’t take the Ukie that seriously except when it’s showing the best news of the current model suite so far. :)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

I don’t take the Ukie that seriously except when it’s showing the best news of the current model suite so far. :)

Not sure how it cuts into this.  Boundary has been eeking south for the last 1.5 days.  I'm more worried about the 20" totals for MA coming true.

gfs_z500a_namer_23.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Voyager said:

OK folks, here are my 2021 numbers from when I got my new weather station on May 9th. I won't include anything from the old station except for rainfall, because that was the only sensor that still worked correctly when it was replaced.

• Daily High: 97.0F
  • Daily Low: 17.4F
  • High Index: 109.1F
  • Low Index: 17.4F
  • High DP: 81.9F
  • Low DP: 11.6F
  • Highest Pressure: 30.64inHg
  • Lowest Pressure: 29.21inHg
  • Max Gust: 19.5mph
  • Hourly Rain: 3.54"
  • Daily Rain: 5.78"
  • Yearly Rain: 43.94"

What kind of station you have I got a accurite

39 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

What kind of station you have I got a accurite

Ambient Weather. I'm at my daughter's right now or I'd tell you the model as I can't remember off the top of my head. It's a nice unit, but has one glaring problem. No battery backup on the display unit.