• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

Looking upstream and overhead, it looks like it's just moving too much due Northeast, and not enough easterly movement. Toledo, Oh was supposed to be the southern boundary of the banding. It looks like the precip. is well north of them. For here, the changeover line has stalled just to the west. I have my doubts. Happy watching and enjoy! 

10 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Looking upstream and overhead, it looks like it's just moving too much due Northeast, and not enough easterly movement. Toledo, Oh was supposed to be the southern boundary of the banding. It looks like the precip. is well north of them. For here, the changeover line has stalled just to the west. I have my doubts. Happy watching and enjoy! 

Looking at the Buffalo radar it looks like most of western NY is snowing and this is moving eastward. I just dropped a couple degrees to 34 and Fulton is now reporting ZR at 32 after a period of IP which tells me there right on the edge of flipping. I expect to see snow in the air when I get up in the morning. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

Looking at the Buffalo radar it looks like most of western NY is snowing and this is moving eastward. I just dropped a couple degrees to 34 and Fulton is now reporting ZR at 32 after a period of IP which tells me there right on the edge of flipping. I expect to see snow in the air when I get up in the morning. 

It's 33 degrees here and I definitely don't see it getting warmer. I just hope that precip and the cold air can break through the Finger Lakes forcefield. I just took the garbage to the dumpster and it seems to be just rain atm.