• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

2 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Even for those of us who have had the grass covered a couple times the snow is gone within 24 to 48 hours. I think that's even worse than 11-12? I refuse to look out the window until the cold front comes through. Lol

Lol no 2011-2012 had no snowcover the entire winter besides maybe 1-2 weeks in january.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ericjcrash said:

Same. Looking doubtful.

As far as today goes, this is the worst I've ever seen my street we could literally get a hockey game going.

I once had an ice storm in the city when I was a kid where the entire street froze solid. Me and my dad skated down the street with our skates passing the puck around, will never forget that so much fun.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I once had an ice storm in the city when I was a kid where the entire street froze solid. Me and my dad skated down the street with our skates passing the puck around, will never forget that so much fun.

Yeah it made for quite the sketchy dog walk. My fiancee and dog didn't find it as fun as I did.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Euro is back to suppressed systems. I really wonder if we're going to be able to break this "either cutters or suppressed" regime we seem to be stuck in since the beginning of last winter.

Saw that. We've lost the Euro!  Thankfully a week to go...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BGM Blizzard said:

EPS has some heavy hitters in the spread. We wait.

ecmwf-ensemble-avg-ne-snow_total_multimember_panel_ecmwf_a-2442400.thumb.png.049ac15571eee3ebda6b0ed4ceece052.pngecmwf-ensemble-avg-ne-snow_total_multimember_panel_ecmwf_b-2442400.thumb.png.8645fcd1a3300bd7f352512a61735f16.png

I think it’s the most exciting time frame we’ve had since last February. I’ll eat my hat if we don’t score at least one big one in the next two weeks. 
And while I’m at it, BufWX was right on time with this pattern change. He was calling it well before Christmas. Great call.

• Like 3