• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

I was thinking the same thing. The GFS has been the best this season at sniffing out systems and their location.

Don’t forget the 6z EPS had SEVERAL lows that looked like this. A lifetime to go but that was fun. 

…need a cigarette and I don’t smoke. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

I was thinking the same thing. The GFS has been the best this season at sniffing out systems and their location.

We seem to have an uncanny ability to get slammed on the day we always plan to come home on every year from a snowmobile trip.. one trip usually this time or early February and we have to stay another day. I swear it's happened the last three years. Not complaining but this would be nutso.

P.S. Judah Cohen just also posted about this with being cautiously optimistic...

https://twitter.com/judah47/status/1480908782242775055?s=20

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, rochesterdave said:

I’ve been telling you guys! This pattern is ripe. Gonna produce something special. 

What's gonna be ripe is the putrid stench of weenie disappointment in this forum if this ends up a #fail now that we have been shown the goods. ;)

• Haha 1

I will say this.  Those of us old enough to remember winter 1989/90...it did an amazing flip literally right on the New Year. I was living in SE CT...near historic cold late Nov/Dec with snows. NYE there was a snow->rain system and after that the rest of winter was mild AF. Complete 180.  I remember that timeframe well for work related reasons.   Maybe Ma Nature does me a solid this time...

19 minutes ago, CoolMikeWx said:

We seem to have an uncanny ability to get slammed on the day we always plan to come home on every year from a snowmobile trip.. one trip usually this time or early February and we have to stay another day. I swear it's happened the last three years. Not complaining but this would be nutso.

P.S. Judah Cohen just also posted about this with being cautiously optimistic...

https://twitter.com/judah47/status/1480908782242775055?s=20

Sounds like you should plan more trips….for the sake of all of us! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2