Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

Just now, George001 said:

I’m higher on the Sunday/Monday one because it’s a Miller B and the Thursday/Friday one is a Miller A that originates 100 miles se of the Carolina coast. It could hook back in and whack us, but based on how the pattern looks on the guidance I think it’s going to slip south. The Sunday/Monday one on the other hand….

Yea, Monday one is higher percentage play .

• Like 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Because you put words into my mouth, so I responded by calling you on something that you actually said.

By the way, read this and tell me if I think I am always right.....the notion that I always claim to be correct is about as accurate as your premature ratter calls.

https://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2020/05/winter-2019-2020-modified-modoki.html

This last storm unhinged you or something. All I asked was if you were worried about the r/s line because you laughed at Steve. Geez man, lighten up or go to bed. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

This last storm unhinged you or something. All I asked was if you were worried about the r/s line because you laughed at Steve. Geez man, lighten up or go to bed. 

I laughed because he telegraphed the solution by the way he worded his post, nothing more...didn't laugh at him, nor did I convey any concern.  Do you think he would have mentioned precip type if it were a blizzard over the BM? LOL. All I meant. You read way too much into it.

4 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

Definitely better than the op run for us. Seems more promising than the Thurs system from this far but obviously can change.

Yea, not that it can't or won't hug, but I would rather see the OP euro too amped in the long range than suppressed. Regardless, def would rather take my chances with precip type issues than QPF, anyway.

10 minutes ago, Henry's Weather said:

I'm with snoski, I'm more intrigued by the potential element of surprise for Thursday than a day 8 or 9 threat, even if the signal is promising.

The retro phaser are longer odds, even though it's a couple of days closer, but we can agree to disagree. Hell, both? Lol Doubtful, but we can dream.